KOPF, HAND + FUSS (KHuF) actively campaigns for everyone who is different to be accepted in and valued by society, as well as to enable to them to actively contribute – inclusion. In other words, for people both with or without a disability or handicap to understand, respect and support one another. Education is a key success-factor for the concept of inclusion. This is why KHuF focusses their efforts on the development and implementation of integration and further education projects in their pursuit of inclusion, specifically targeting disabled and handicapped people. These goals will be achieved through:
– The development of special education and learning concepts as well as specific learning and teaching materials for
disabled and handicapped people,
– The implementation of courses,
– The promotion and support of intellectual and professional exchanges as well as the collaboration between all those, both people and organisations, involved and interested in education of disabled people (those directly affected, associations, sponsors and social welfare institutions, i.a.),
– The development, realisation and evaluation of further education and qualification measures to ensure the better integration of people with disabilities and handicaps into the world of work,
– The informative work about possibilities to integrate disabled and handicapped people into the world of work.
KHuF sees great potential to enable equal participation for everyone through the use of new media. Various apps, learning platforms and software have been developed as a result of our projects.